Simplecom CH255 USB-C 5-in-1 Multiport Adapter 3-Port USB-A Hub with SD MicroSD Card Reader
CH255 is a USB-C multiport adapter with 3 USB-A ports, SD and MicroSD Card Reader. It lets you add more USB devices and access memory cards through a single USB-C connection. You'll be able to expand more connections for USB devices, and manage SD or MicroSD card through the built-in card reader.
The adapter is plug and play, no additional driver needed, stylish design with integrated cable makes it the perfect companion for laptops. An aluminium housing provides durability, while a compact design means you can quickly and easily pack up and go without making your bag heavy.
- USB-C to 3-port USB-A hub with SD MicroSD Card Reader
- One SuperSpeed USB port with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Two HighSpeed USB ports with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Built-in SD and MicroSD memory card reader
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC
- Card Reader data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Durable and sleek aluminium housing
- Easy to use, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Portable and compact design, easy to carry
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS
- Model: CH255
- Material: Aluminum
- Input: USB-C
- Outputs: USB 3.0 x1, USB 2.0 x2, SD Slot x1, MicroSD Slot x1
- Cable length: 10cm approx.
- Weight: 38g approx.
- Dimension: 9.5cm x 3cm x 1cm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 900mA
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger
- SD and MicroSD slot cannot read simultaneously