With the Winstars Video Creator, anyone can produce great looking movies to share with family and friends. No prior video editing experience is required. Simply transfer videos to the PC. Create a DVD backup.
What It Is & Why You Need It!
- Quickly transfer and share your videos on DVD
- Turn your videos into amazing movies
- Export to iPod, PSP, YouTube and more!
Winstars Video Creator Plus combines a high-quality video capture device with easy-to-use video editing software. It has never been easier to impress your friends and family, anytime, anywhere, with great looking videos.
- Easy to use, push to start push to stop capture button;
- USB 2.0 PnP Interface
- Real-Time MPEG 4/2/1 encoding
- Burn edited files onto DVD, VCD, SVCD...
- Capture video source from VHS, V8, Hi8...
- Burn your own DVD/VCD
- USB audio (pro version) support, one USB cable to your PC, especially for Notebook without Line in port.
- Hardware I/O
- S-Video in / Composite (RCA) / AV Audio in
- Video Capture Formats
- MPEG-2, DV-AVI, DivX (DivX is optional)
- Import Video Formats
- For video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVR-MS DV-AVI, DAT, WMV, MOV, DivX
- For images: GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF
- For audio: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Output Video Formats
- For Web: one click upload to YouTube.com
- For Video clips: MPEG-2 (up to resolution 1080i);
- DV-AVI, DivX(DivX is optional)
- For iPod: MPEG-4 (H.264), Size: 320x240; 720/ 512Kbs 30frames, AAC audio 160/ 128Kbs
- For PSP: MPEG-4 (H.264), Size: 320x240; 720/ 512Kbs 30frames,AAC audio 128/ 96Kbs
- For Streaming video: WMV, RealVideo
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher) or Windows Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 1 GB of disk space to install software
- 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port
- DVD burner for creating DVDs