Simplecom CM323 3 Way HDMI 2.0 Switch 3 In 1 Out Splitter HDCP 2.2 4K @60Hz UHD HDR
CM323 is a 3 Way HDMI 2.0 4K switch for your latest gaming or home theatre setup. It widely compatible with most HDMI devices and supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, ideal for latest online streaming box and game console with 4K UHD HDMI output. This HDMI 2.0 4K switch is also backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions with 1080p / 720p video resolution devices.
Easy plug & play operation simply plug in the HDMI input sources into the input connections and the output connection to your TV or projector. It will automatically switch to the currently active input source if there is only one active input. If there are multiple active inputs, you can select the input by press the select button on the switch.
- Widely compatible HDMI devices with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support
- Supported Video Resolutions up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz
- Support HDR and 4:4:4 RGB output
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions
- Supports highest bandwidth up to 18Gpbs. Perfect for PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Chromecast Ultra, Direct TV, Roku Premiere+, Fire TV, PCs etc.
- Supports Auto Switching to active input source port*
- Plug-and-Play, Powered by USB
- HDMI version: HDMI 2.0 (backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions)
- HDCP version: HDCP 2.2 (backward compatible with previous HDCP revisions)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 18Gpbs/250MHZ
- Frequency: 25MHZ-165MHZ
- Support Video Format: Ultra HD 4K/2K (3840X2160) @ 60Hz / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p / 576i / 480i / 3D Video
- Support Video Color: 12 bit Deep Color Per Channel
- Support Audio Format: Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby-TrueHD, DTS, LPCM
- Power Input: USB 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH(no condensation)
*Note: Apple TV and some online streaming box keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state. Hence, auto-switching may not work with them. Manual switching can still be used in this scenario.