Jumper FR202 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer LITE BLUE COLOR
- Infrared thermometer for measuring body temperature within one second
- Suitable for detecting fevers on babies, children and adults
- IR sensor offers pinpoint temperature reading (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Place thermometer next to the patients head for quick reading
- Please note , product color may different than listing photos
Jumper FR202 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The Jumper FR202 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is an innovative thermometer that offers pinpoint temperature readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit, with the infrared sensor requiring no touch on skin from the patient. The thermometer features plenty of settings that make it highly user-friendly, including 10 second auto shut off, smart fever alerts, memory storage, multiple use and more.
What Is the FR202 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer?
The FR202 Non-Touch Thermometer can measure the temperature of a patient when it is held a short distance away from the patient's forehead. The thermometer is designed to be extremely accurate, and can be activated by using a simple power-on/measure button on the lower side of the device.
Where Can the FR202 Thermometer Be Used?
The device is extremely easy to use with one button for activation on its lower half. The FR202 features an easy to read display, while the non-contact design means that it can be used in busy places. These include:
How Do I Use the FR202 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer?
The FR202 is suitable for use by non-professionals, therefore it is designed to be easy to use. All you need to do is insert two AAA batteries into the device, turn it on using the trigger underneath the device, then place it to between one and three centimetres away from the patients head. The device will then light up either green or red, red meaning the temperature is too high, and green meaning the temperature is in safe levels.
Explaining the Display
The display is easy to read. The device will explain the temperature value and unit in the middle, memory recall on the lower left, mute on the middle bottom and low power indication on the lower far right. Finally, the top includes object move, allowing to to shift between measuring humans and objects.
- Highly accurate thermometer for measuring the forehead
- Infrared sensor means that you don't need to make contact with skin
- Smart fever alert tells you if the patient has a fever
- Includes a 10 second auto shut off for preserving batteries
- Features 20 memory function for storing individual patients
How Accurate Is the Jumper FR202 Infrared Thermometer?
The FR202 offers pinpoint accuracy, proving perfect for fast measurements in medical settings, office settings and home settings. The accuracy can be viewed below:
How Long Will the Jumper FR202 Thermometer Last?
The FR202 Thermometer is designed to be reused many times. It can be activated by replacing the batteries within the device. The device includes a low battery indicator that ensures that you can replace them before they run out.
- Memory Storage: 20 sets of measurement data
- Temperature: Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Shutdown: After 10 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AAA